NYE has always been my favorite holiday – if you know me at all, you know I’m big on goals/goal-setting. I’m definitely finding it to be more challenging than usual to set mine for 2021 + also try to continuously expect the unexpected. While plenty of sh*t has happened in 2020 (+ is still happening), + some goals had to be put on hold, I really believe it’s more important than ever to celebrate even the small wins. LMK what y’all have been up to! 🤠
Here are some of mine from this year:
- started a new role at work (from Copy Editor to Creative PM) 💻
- broke my record for # miles ran in a month (new record = 140) 📈
- paid off my student loans 💸
- read 100 books (for the second time! first was 2018) 📚
- stopped drinking alcohol 🚫
- started daily meditation ✨
- finally invested a lot of time + effort toward my #1 goal in life 🔥
1.1.2021 update – here are some of my resolutions for 2021:
- be more intentional.
- be happy more. take time to enjoy things/life.
- make it 1 full year w/o alcohol (already 10 months in)
- save more $ now that my student loans are paid off
- spend less time on my phone
- take at least 1 day/wk to just relax + not be productive